Vantage offers agronomic services including soil sampling to take your farming decisions to the next level. We also have a team of certified professionals to install, train, support and repair all of your precision agriculture equipment. Additionally, we offer integrated positioning services to deliver the accuracy requirements you need to support the types of crops you farm.
Whenever possible, our technicians utilize the Falcon Automated Soil Sampler. The Falcon allows for a high volume of samples to be taken systematically with consistent core depths. Built and manufactured here in the United States, by veteran farmer Allan Baucom, Falcon Automated Soil Sampler saves you time, ensuring consistent and reliable samples every time.
Soil Sampling: Falcon Automated Soil Sampler
- Engineered for superior sample consistency and high daily sampling volumes
- Precision soil sampling designed to drive high-value precision fertility programs
- Unsurpassed sample quality
- Built farm tough by veteran farmer Allan Baucom
From out in the field to inside the office, our service and support staff are here to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Product Support
Not only do we professionally install your new technology equipment, we also train you how to use it like a professional.
- On-the-job training
- Over the phone support
- Prescription file training
Agri-Trend, now part of the Trimble solution, bring professional agronomic software tools to help agronomists and crop advisors work with their farm customers.
- Agrology Consulting
- Spatial Analysis
- Grain Marketing
- Farm Business Management
- Land Resource Management
- Carbon Offset Credits
- Data Management
No matter where you're located, Trimble has a positioning services solution to meet your needs by delivering precision agriculture solutions for all seasons, all crops, all terrains, and all vehicles. Knowing that every farmer’s accuracy requirements are different, Trimble offers a wide range of services; whether you have crops that need sub-inch accuracy, or crops that only require sub-meter accuracy.
- Range of accuracy solutions to fit all your precision agriculture needs
- Repeatable, controlled performance
- Cost effective – Save time, fuel, money, and other resources
- Improve productivity with streamlined workflows
- Service options available via both cellular and satellite